The Norwich Fish and Game Association is currently accepting new applications for membership.
How to join NF&G
Read on for information about how to become a member. The application procedure document can also be downloaded here.
- Application & Safety Rules – Download here or pickup at club house
- Please ensure that your application is completed in full and is legible.
- You must have 2 members of the NF&G that know you personally.
- If not you must submit 2 reference with persons name and phone number or email.
- Sign and date your application.
- Sign consent for background check.
- Sign safety and operating rules acknowledgement (download here).
- The complete Safety and Operating Rules can be downloaded here.
- Make check payable to Norwich Fish and Game Association, Inc.
- Drop off completed package to club or mail to:
Norwich Fish and Game Association
44 Browning RD
Norwich CT. 06360
2. Review Process
- Upon receipt and review of the completed application, the Membership Chair will contact you if there are any questions. They may also at this time contact your references for verification. A criminal background check will be completed
- Once all information is received and results of background check is received you will be notified and you must attend the next BOD meeting. They are held the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm. At this time the BOD may interview and ask any questions. If voted in you will receive your membership card, door access code and copy of club by laws. If not voted in you will receive refund for membership amount and land assessment, application fee is non refundable.